Teen Vogue is celebrating the teen tradition of back-to-school shopping with a national event in its honor: the magazine will host “Back-to-School Saturday” on Saturday, August 11, 2012. Partnering with over 30 fashion and beauty retailers nationwide, tweens and avid shoppers alike will receive exclusive discounts, giveaways, makeovers and more. With back-to-school shopping being the second highest moneymaker after Black Friday, I want to put this new, fun “holiday” on your radar.
Teen Vogue Celebrates Back-to-School Saturday on August 11
Consumers are invited to shop at more than 30 fashion and beauty retailers nationwide
for exclusive Back-to-School Saturday discounts, giveaways, and more.
Get ready, get set, get shopping! Teen Vogue is declaring August 11, 2012, a national shopping holiday: Back-to-School Saturday. The go-to source for style-conscious teens and 20-somethings invites consumers to shop the best of back-to-school fashion, beauty, and more on BTSS.
Shoppers can take advantage of exclusive discounts, giveaways, and more at dozens of retailers nationwide. They can also download the Teen Vogue Insider app for iPhone and iPod touch to check in at participating stores, earn points to win exclusive Teen Vogue prizes (such as a trip to NYC and a $1,000 shopping spree), and map BTSS sponsors nearby locations. Plus, in Los Angeles, shoppers can check out a Back-to-School Saturday fashion show at The Grove, featuring Teen Vogue’s must-have styles for fall and makeovers provided by Maybelline.
- · For more information and participating retailers and malls, visit
- · To download Teen Vogue Insider App video, visit
- · To tweet about the event, please use hashtag #BTSS
Participating retailers with exclusive Teen Vogue Back-to-School Saturday offers include:
- · Aéropostale: 30% off and a free pair of sunglasses
- · AG Jeans: 15% off
- · Clinique: Three-step consultations with an expert
- · Dior: Deluxe sample at Sephora
- · Express: $15 off $30
- · Gap: 30% off
- · Guess: 20% off denim
- · H&M: 20% off
- · LeSportsac: 20% off
- · Maybelline: Limited-edition makeup bag
- · Music & Arts: 15% off accessories, 30% off in-stock print music
- · Shiseido: Gift with $25 purchase
- · Staples: $5 off $25
- · And many more!