When planning a date, most guys settle for some variation of the dinner-and-a-movir night. There’s nothing particularly wrong with this strategy. It’s been tested. It’s easy. When taking a woman out on a date, you don’t want to be like most guys; you want to be the guy. So, we’ve assembled this list of top-notch summer date ideas to help you get out of the dinner-and-a-movie rut. These dates not only for new relationships but also long term and married couples looking to rekindle their relationship.
1. Rooftop Dinner - Deciding where to have your romantic rooftop or skyline date is one of the key elements in planning. Things to take in consideration are privacy, the view of course and access. The stars are still shooting across the sky with no end in sight.
2. Roller Skating - Roller skating is innocent and fun. It's a great date for women who love to be active. And if she doesn't skate, so what? Holding hands as you help her stay on her feet is a fun way to spend the dayl
3. Beach - For those romantics, beach date ideas at sunset are right up your alley. When the sun starts to go down, bring a blanket and basket of eats for a picnic. Complement your picnic with a bottle of wine. If you don't drink bring sparkling apple cidar. Some great eats to pack are cheese, crackers, finger foods such as spring roles, sushi, chicken fingers or maybe some quesadillas.
4. Local Music show or Lounge - The right music in the right venue can bring good conversation. Don't go anywhere the music is too loud- the emphasis is a mellow environment to spend quality time together.
5. Art Gallery or Museum- A trip to the local art gallery or museum is a great date for the artsy creative girl. It's not bad idea to do a little research on the exhibit beforehand. You want to have knowledge about various art exhibits.
6. Golf- Taking a date to a driving range is another fun outdoors activity. The driving range makes a great daytime date. If she is not a golfer, helping her with her swing is a great opportunity to get up close and personal.
7. Picnic- Bring a few things to eat on a sunny day and host your date in the park or on a waterfront. Take plenty of napkins and a bottle of wine to wash it all down, then go for a stroll together afterwards.
8. Comedy Club or Theatre - Your local comedy clubs makes for a great night out. Call ahead to find a nightwhen they have several different comedians to chose from to ensure you that a few of them will make you laugh. Laughter is the best on a date. The theater is another favorite date idea. Get dressed up and enjoy yourselves. During the intermission, which you'll will have a chance to chat, unlike a movie, where you spend the entire time sitting in the dark.
9. Amusement Parks/water parks- Amusement Parks, theme parks and water attractions can be fun.
10. Sailing- Rent a boat solo or with several other people on the boat. Sunset sailing is popular and generally available with a large body of water nearby. Trips average 2 hours and usually include champagne and snacks.